Thursday, April 22, 2010

Fundraising Opportunity

Hello everyone,

I wanted to let everyone know about an opportunity to help raise funds for our team in the off season. We are scheduled to work as gift-wrappers at Barnes and Noble this weekend. This is a great opportunity to earn some money for our team next year.

We are scheduled to wrap gifts from 10:00AM - 6:00PM at the Barnes and Noble in Grandville.

I realize that there is a varsity water polo tournament this weekend as well as some other sporting events that may limit your participation in the fundraiser. I am asking that all girls who will be on the team participate for 1 hour. We need to staff the table with at least two people at all time. This can be parents or swimmers.

It sounds like we have enough people from 4:00-6:00PM so far, so we need some people to man the table from 10:00AM to 4:00PM. I know JV water polo players have this Saturday off, so please plan to attend.

Please email me back when you, your daughter or your spouse will be able to work. I will need around 12 people to volunteer for one hour of their time so if you are able to, please let me know ASAP.

Thanks!
Coach Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment