Thursday, August 13, 2009

Pop Can Drive - We Need Your Help!

Our team pop can drive is coming up Tomorrow, August 14th before practice from 2:00-3:30PM. The pop can drive in the past has helped significantly lower the cost of team suits for you. Your daughters participation in this event is mandatory in order for her to receive any of the funds raised towards the cost of her team suit.

We just need a few parents to drive along with a group of girls from 2:00-3:30PM on Friday. If you'd be willing to help out, please email me at tramperk@gmail.com. I plan on driving a car and I'm sure some of our seniors can too if we need them but I'd rather have parents drive if we can.

We will also be doing the pop can drive again on August 21st from 2:00-3:30PM. So if you can do that date as well as the 14th or instead of the 14th, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment