Sunday, August 2, 2009

Girls Swimming Information

Girls swim and dive season is fast approaching! I thought I'd send out a bit of info so you could mark your calendars.

We will be trying things a bit different this year, instead of our team meeting (athletes only) being on the first day of practice, we're going to have the meeting on August 4th at the High School Pool at 6:00PM. We are doing this to hopefully get some things taken care of earlier. ie. suits, fundraisers, etc. So please make sure your daughter makes it to this meeting. Please let me know if your daughter plans to swim or dive but wont be able to attend the meeting.

The first day of practice is on August 12th. Practice will be from 4:00-7:00PM. We will be doing some dryland so please have your daughter bring shoes, shorts, and tshirts.

The current practice schedule is as follows:
Prior to September 8: 4:00-7:00PM Monday-Friday
After September 8: 5:30-8:00PM Monday-Friday, 6:00-7:15AM Tuesday and Wednesday (A and B team only)

I will be updating the website soon and I will send out more info as the beginning of the season approaches. I hope this wets your appetite for information for now. If you have any questions, please let me know. Can't wait to see you in August!

Coach Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment